poetry contest: Trellis Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Trellis Magazine has opened a new poetry contest for writers of all ages and skill levels!

      The Valentine's Day Poetry Contest deadline is January 31, 2010. Contest poems will be published in our first free Poetry Booklet during February, in time for Valentine's Day. See details on the website Contest page at

      http://www.trellismagazine.com/contest.html .

      We are not yet accepting any other types of poetry submissions, but we will email you when we do open submissions for the next issue of Trellis Magazine.

      Thanks for supporting our nonprofit mission to help writers grow, and good luck in the Valentine's Day Poetry Contest!