call for narrative poetry: Naugatuck River Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      Naugatuck River Review, a journal of narrative poetry, welcomes submissions for
      the Summer 2010 issue.

      Submission guidelines:

      The winter submission period is an open (no fee) submission and is from January
      1 – March 1st at midnight.
      We accept electronic submissions only through our ONLINE SUBMISSION MANAGER at
      http://naugatuckriverreviewsubmissions.com/

      Contributors will be rewarded with a copy of the journal. We are not in a
      position to pay you otherwise, but hope the journal is worth much more than the
      cost of its paper.

      During the submission period ONLY please submit no more than 3 unpublished
      NARRATIVE poems of no more than 50 lines through the online submission manager.
      Please remove your name from your file, as the poetry is read blind by our
      editorial staff. Questions? Feel free to email us at
      <naugatuckriver(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @).

      Multiple submissions are discouraged, but simultaneous submissions are fine, as
      long as you inform us right away if your poem is accepted elsewhere. Publishing
      rights revert to the author after the initial publication period. We prefer
      work that has not been previously published.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Naugatuck River Review, a journal of narrative poetry, welcomes
        submissions for
        the Summer 2011 issue.

        Submission guidelines:

        This is an open (no fee) submission period and runs from January
        1st through March 1st at midnight.
        We accept electronic submissions only through our ONLINE SUBMISSION
        MANAGER at
        http://naugatuckriverreviewsubmissions.com/

        Accepted contributors will be rewarded with a copy of the journal. We
        are not in a
        position to pay you otherwise, but hope the journal is worth much more
        than the
        cost of its paper.

        During the submission period ONLY please submit no more than 3
        unpublished
        NARRATIVE poems of no more than 50 lines through the online submission
        manager.
        Please remove your name from your file, as the poetry is read blind by
        our
        editorial staff. Questions? Feel free to email us at
        <naugatuckriver(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @).

        Multiple submissions are discouraged, but simultaneous submissions are
        fine, as
        long as you inform us right away if your poem is accepted elsewhere. We
        prefer
        work that has not been previously published.

        Lori Desrosiers
        Publisher
        Naugatuck River Review