short short fiction contest: Writer's Digest

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      The 10th Annual Writer's Digest Short Short Story Competition is accepting entries! We're looking for fiction that's bold, brilliant… but brief. Send us your best in 1,500 words or less. But don't be too long about it—the deadline has been extended to December 10, 2009.
      The Grand-Prize winner will receive $3,000 (that's $2—or more—per word).

      Submissions guidelines:
      http://www.writersdigest.com/short