deadline extended: creative nonfiction contest, New Delta Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Last chance to enter New Delta Review's first annual Creative Nonfiction Contest.
      http://www.lsu.edu/newdeltareview/New_Delta_Review/CONTESTS.html

      Because a server error over the weekend caused many prospective entrants to be unable to download entry forms, we have extended the contest deadline by one week, and will be accepting submission up to December 7th.

      Judge: Peggy Shinner

      New Deadline: December 7th (postmark date) Get them in the mail by Monday!

      Prize: $150 and publication in New Delta Review. Finalists will also be considered for publication.

      We are also currently accepting submissions to The Matt Clark Prize in fiction and poetry.

      Prize: $250 in each genre and publication in New Delta Review. Finalists will also be considered for publication.

      Deadline: January 31st (postmark date)

      More information and entry forms can be found at our website: http://www.lsu.edu/newdeltareview