poetry contest: Five Points

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      Five Points James Dickey Prize for Poetry

      Winner receives $1000 and publication in the Volume 14, number one issue

      Complete Guidelines:

      Send up to three unpublished poems. Poems must be typed and no

      longer than 50 lines each.

      Include your name and address on each poem.

      $20 reading fee includes a one-year subscription to Five Points.

      Make checks or money orders payable to GSU/Five Points.

      Enclose two sufficiently stamped SASEs if you want to receive receipt

      of your manuscript and notification of contest results.

      All entries must be postmarked by December 1, 009.
      We reserve the right to return any entry that does not meet the above guidelines.
      Winner will be announced in Spring 2010.

      Mail your entry to:

      Five Points

      James Dickey Prize for Poetry

      Georgia State University

      P.O. Box 3999

      Atlanta, GA 30302-3999.

      =

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2011
        The James Dickey Poetry Contest call for submissions is open! Once again we will offer online submission for the contest. The winner will receive $1,000 and publication in Volume 15, number one.

        Guidelines:
        Include no more than three unpublished poems per submission.
        Poems must be typed and may be up to 50 lines each.
        Include your name and address on each poem.
        $20 reading fee includes a one-year subscription to Five Points.
        Make checks or money orders payable to GSU/Five Points.
        Enclose two sufficiently stamped SASEs to receive receipt of manuscript and notification of contest results.
        All entries must be postmarked by December 1, 2011.
        Winner will be announced in the spring of 2012.
        Mail your entry to:
        Five Points
        James Dickey Prize for Poetry
        Georgia State University
        P.O. Box 3999
        Atlanta, GA 30302-3999

        To submit and pay online, or to learn more about the prize and submission requirements, please visit our website:
        http://www.fivepoints.gsu.edu/contests.html
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
          Announcing the annual call for submissions for the James Dickey Poetry Contest!

          http://www.fivepoints.gsu.edu/

          For More Information Visit Us On The Web At: www.fivepoints.gsu.edu or choose any of the following:

          Once again, the James Dickey Poetry Contest is open for submissions! Online submissions are welcome through our new submission database. The winner will receive $1,000 and publication in volume 16, number 2.

          Guidelines:

          Include no more than three unpublished poems per submission.
          Poems must be typed and may be up to 50 lines each.
          Include your name and address on each poem.
          $20 reading fee includes a one-year subscription to Five Points.
          Make checks or money orders payable to GSU/Five Points.
          Enclose two sufficiently stamped SASEs to receive receipt of manuscript and notification of contest results.
          All entries must be postmarked by December 1, 2012.
          Winner will be announced in the spring of 2013.

          Mail your entry to:
          Five Points
          James Dickey Prize for Poetry
          Georgia State University
          P.O. Box 3999
          Atlanta, GA 30302-3999

          Please visit our website for more information about the prize, requirements, or available methods of entering. Submit and pay simultaneously through our new database, or pay for mailed submissions through our site store.