call for submissions: A Little Girl Called Pauline

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009
      A Little Girl Called Pauline, a print journal excited about the possibility of an experimental and diverse poetic landscape, is seeking submissions for its first issue. Poetry is our activism.

      Our deadline for submissions for the first issue is December 15, but poems received after that date will be considered for later issues. Please visit our abysmal website if you are so inclined (http://alittlegirlcalledpauline.webs.com/) to witness our slow fertilization process.

      Submissions of 3-5 poems (preferably as an attachment) should be sent to
      <alittlegirlcalledpauline(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)