call for submissions: Switched-on Gutenberg

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2009
      /Switched-on Gutenberg/, one of the first on-line poetry journals, announces its 15th issue
      on the theme /Gains and Losses/. The issue is on-line at* http://www.switched-ongutenberg.org *

      Poets in This Issue: Pat Briardy, Kathy Briccetti, Laura Cherry, Rosemarie Crisafi, Barbara Crooker, Barbara Daniels, Lucille Lang Day, Emari DiGiorgio, Mary Lynne Evans, Casey Fuller, Shanna Germain, Howard Good, Rasma Haidri, Lois Marie Harrod, Esther Altshul Helfgott, Kathleen Hellen, Jennifer Juneau, John Krumberger, Nick Lantz, Iain MacDonald, Amy MacLennan, George Moore, Sherry O’Keefe, Adrian S. Potter, Jessy Randall, Kristin Roedell, Rebecca Givens Rolland, Sankar Roy, John Sangster, Penelope Schott, Martha Silano, Laura Snyder, Jeanne Wagner, Andrena Zawinski, Mary Zeppa.

      Art and Poetry for Issue 16 on the theme "Assemblage" :

      --Will be taken from December 1, 2009 to March 1, 2010.
      --ONE TO THREE POEMS ONLY, not to exceed 48 lines.
      --Must be original (previously published work is okay if credits are included).
      --Simultaneous submissions are OK, if you notify us as soon as any work is accepted elsewhere.
      --Poetry can be in Text only (TXT or RTF) or in Word (DOC or DOCX) format or included in the body of the e-mail.
      --Artwork should be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
      --Should be e-mailed to <editor(at)switched-ongutenberg.org> (replace (at) with @). Please include your name in the subject line.

      All submissions should include:

      --your name and e-mail address
      --a short (three-line) biographical note.
      --Address and phone number in case we need to contact you concerning a local reading.

      We report on submissions 2 - 3 months after the close of the submission period. We plan to release Issue 16 in late-summer 2010.

      For more information, check our web site: http://www.switched-ongutenberg.org <http://www.switched-ongutenberg.org>

    • CRWROPPS LIST
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1

        Call for Submissions:  “The Poetics of Space”

        Switched-on Gutenberg, one of the first on-line poetry magazines,  is looking for submissions for its next issue, due out in the autumn of 2017.

        Issue 24 will be based on the ideas of Gaston Bachelard, from his book, The Poetics of Space. You don’t have to read Bachelard and take notes, but we are looking for poems that explore the concepts of “Space” and “Home.” We also welcome submissions of art and photography on the same theme.

        Submissions will be taken until April 30, 2017. Submit up to 5 original, not previously published poems.  Simultaneous submissions are OK (Please notify us as soon as any work is accepted elsewhere.)  Poetry can be in Text only (TXT or RTF), in Word (DOC or DOCX) format or included in the body of an e-mail to editoratswitched-ongutenberg.org  (Replace (at) with@) . Please include your last name in your filename, and on the subject line.

        For complete guidelines: http://switched-ongutenberg.org/submission-guidelines-issue-24
        Check out our Facebook page for more of our thoughts on the theme.