call for submissions: Conte

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      Call for Submissions: Conte
      http://www.conteonline.net/

      The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our twelfth issue, slated for publication in late December. Recent contributors include Jim Daniels, William Hathaway, E. Ethelbert Miller, and Kenneth Womack.

      Visit <www(dot)conteonline(dot)net> for specific submission guidelines and past issues.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2011
        The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in
        2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and
        creative nonfiction for our fifteenth issue, slated for publication in
        Summer 2011. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Erika Meitner,
        Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Jim Daniels, E. Ethelbert Miller, William
        Hathaway, and Roger Weingarten, among others. Visit
        <www.conteonline.net>
        for specific submission guidelines and past issues. We accept
        electronic and simultaneous submissions, and typically respond in three
        months or less. We look forward to reading your work!
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
          The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our seventeenth issue, slated for publication in Summer 2012. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others.
          Visit http://www.conteonline.net/
          for specific submission guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable,
          http://conteonline.submishmash.com/submit
          and strive to respond within three months. We look forward to reading your work!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
            http://conteonline.submittable.com/submit
            http://www.conteonline.net/

            The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our eighteenth issue, slated for publication in Winter 2012-2013. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, Thorpe Moeckel, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others. Visit <www.conteonline.net> for specific guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable and strive to respond in three months or less. We look forward to reading your work!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2013
              https://conteonline.submittable.com/submit

              The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our nineteenth issue, slated for publication in Summer 2013. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Bruce Bond, Andrew Hudgins, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others.

              Visit <www.conteonlin.net> for specific guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable at

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 18, 2013

                The editors of Conte, an online journal of narrative writing founded in 2005, announce an open submissions call for poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction for our twentieth issue, slated for publication in Winter 2014. Recent contributors include Norman Dubie, Bruce Bond, Alexandra Teague, Andrew Hudgins, Erika Meitner, Bruce Weigl, Robert Wrigley, Sandy Longhorn, Jim Daniels, Nin Andrews, Mark Cox, and E. Ethelbert Miller, among others.

                Visit www.conteonline.net for specific guidelines and past issues. We accept simultaneous submissions through Submittable and strive to respond within three months. We look forward to reading your work!