reading period & poetry chapbook contest: Poems and Plays

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Poems & Plays is a journal of poetry and drama published annually in the spring. We welcome submissions of poems and short plays during our reading period of October-November. During the same period we also accept manuscripts of 20-24 pages for the Tennessee Chapbook Prize. Any combination of poems or plays, or a single play, is eligible. The winning entry is published as an interior chapbook in the subsequent issue. To enter, send manuscript with acknowledgments, a. s.a.s.e, and $15 (for reading fee and copy of issue). Correspondence, subscriptions, and submissions are welcome and should be addressed to the editor:
      Gaylord Brewer
      Poems & Plays
      Department of English
      Middle Tennessee State University