poetry contest for Kentucky college students: Sarabande Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      The deadline for the Flo Gault Student Poetry Prize has been EXTENDED to Nov. 16th, 2009. For all KY college students, this is an awesome opportunity to have your poem published on our website, have a gorgeous broadside made of your poem, and take home $500 in straight up cash!

      For complete guidelines and information, see our website at:
      http://www.sarabandebooks.org/?page_id=1180