poetry contest about food and drink: Alimentum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      http://www.alimentumjournal.com/submissions.html

      Alimentum announces its first Poetry Contest

      Submissions open September 1st 2009

      Deadline December 1st 2009

      First prize $500 and publication for a single poem. Two second prizes of publication. Final judge internationally renowned poet Dorianne Laux.

      RULES: Submit up to 3 unpublished poems related to the subject of food or drink. No simultaneous submissions. NoSASE. Winners will be contacted and announced on our website March 1st, 2010. $15 entry fee includes a one-year subscription. Snail mail only:

      Alimentum Poetry Contest, P.O. Box 210028, Nashville, TN 37221.

      Note: Our regular poetry-reading period is closed this fall. All contest submissions will be considered for publication