call for submissions: Gulf Stream

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Call for submissions: Gulf Stream

      http://w3.fiu.edu/gulfstream/guidelines.asp

      Gulf Stream is now accepting submissions for Issue No. 2 of Gulf Stream Online.  This is a special issue for us--it's our twentieth anniversary!  Come be a part of South Florida's premier literary journal.  We are currently reading submissions until December 15.  Submit online only at

      http://fs8.formsite.com/gulfstream/form385843734/index.html

      We publish poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction.  Past contributors include Sherman Alexie, David Kirby, Richard Blanco, Dennis Lehane, Ha Jin, Ann Hood, Susan Neville, Naomi Shihab Nye, Virgil Suarez, Catherine Bowman, Maureen Seaton, Jim Daniels, Stuart Dybek, Len Roberts, Peter Meinke and Jill Bialosky.  For further information and submission guidelines, please visit our website at http://w3.fiu.edu/gulfstream/guidelines.asp

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
        Call For Submissions

        Gulf Stream Magazine is now accepting submissions for our Fall 2010 issue, Online #4. We accept fiction, nonfiction, and poetry.

        See our website for full guidelines: www.gulfstreamlitmag.com

        Gulf Stream Magazine has been publishing emerging and established writers of exceptional fiction, nonfiction and poetry since 1989. We also publish interviews and book reviews. Past contributors include Sherman Alexie, David Kirby, Richard Blanco, Jan Beatty, Ha Jin, Ann Hood, Susan Neville, Naomi Shihab Nye, Virgil Suarez, Catherine Bowman, Maureen Seaton, Steve Almond, Jim Daniels, Stuart Dybek, Len Roberts, Peter Meinke and Frank Giampietro. Gulf Stream Magazine is supported by the Creative Writing Program at Florida International University in Miami, Florida.