persona poem anthology seeks persona poems

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009

      The editors are pleased to announce a call for submissions for A Face to Meet the Faces:  An Anthology of Contemporary Persona Poetry.

      We are seeking poems that work within the literary tradition of persona poetry: poems written as dramatic monologues, whose speakers employ masks, or whose character and voice are different from the poet's own.

      Please submit up to 5 unpublished poems.  We will also consider poems whose rights have reverted back to the author.

      All submissions will be accepted electronically.  Please send an email to the editors at

      <facesanthology(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)

      with the poet's name and "Submission for Persona Anthology" as the subject line, with the poems as an attachment.

      Submissions will be accepted October 1, 2009 through January 1, 2010.