call for submissions: SIN FRONTERAS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      SIN FRONTERAS/WRITERS WITHOUT BORDERS is soliciting writing for its
      twelfth annual issue.  Send 4-6 poems or 1-2 short stories, essays, or
      works of creative non-fiction (no longer than 10 pages) to Sin
      Fronteras, P.O. Box 3416, Las Cruces, NM 88003. Manuscripts must be
      typed, with writer’s name and address at the top of each page.
      Although we publish primarily Southwestern writers, we do not
      necessarily prefer or require regional subject matter.  Include a cover
      letter with very brief (2-3 sentences) biographical and publication
      information, your email address and your phone number.  Payment is one
      copy of the annual journal, which is perfect bound.  Deadline is June
      30, 2007.  Manuscripts will be recycled, not returned.  A
      self-addressed, stamped envelope or postcard must be included for
      notification.