low res cw program seeks faculty resumes: Ashland Univ

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Ashland University’s MFA Program in Creative Writing welcomes the submission of resumes by creative writing faculty in poetry and creative nonfiction.  While we have no current faculty openings, over the next few years we anticipate the possibility of hiring additional visiting faculty to teach in the Ashland University low-residency MFA program.  Minimum requirements include book publication in poetry or creative nonfiction, a graduate degree, experience teaching creative writing at the college and/or graduate levels, including experience teaching in intensive residencies and in online discussion forums, and the personal ability to sustain high aesthetic standards within a supportive, student-centered community of writers.  Send resume and cover letter to Stephen Haven, Director, MFA in Creative Writing, Ashland University, 401 College Avenue, Ashland, OH 44805.