parenthood anthology seeks submissions: City Works Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      PARENTHOOD?!

      City Works Press seeks poetry, fiction, prose and art on motherhood and/or fatherhood for our upcoming anthology.  Give us your moments of sublime joy as well your dark nights of the soul. Talk about birth, nursing, relationships, adoption, same-sex parenting, high tech conception, loss, etc. Tell us what it means NOT to have children. Limit 2,500 words for fiction/prose or 4 poems. Attach short bio.

      Send email or hard copy submissions by JANUARY 4, 2010 to:

      City Works Press

      ATTN: Mamas and Papas

      San Diego City College

      1313 Park Blvd