fiction sought for new anthology about struggle

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Call for Submissions for new Anthology

      http://www.press53.com/Submissions.html

      What Doesn’t Kill You… a new anthology coming from Press 53 in Spring 2010 is looking for stories of struggle—real or imagined, physical or mental. Contributors will receive a complimentary copy of the anthology plus the opportunity to buy unlimited copies at a discount. Contributors will also have one page in the back of the anthology for his or her bio, photo, and story comments. We’re looking for eight stories to run alongside the seven we have already requested from some of today’s top award-winning writers. Stories can be fiction or nonfiction, from 100-10,000 words. Previously published works are acceptable, so long as the author holds all rights and no previous publication agreement is violated. Submissions will be accepted until the New Year rings in at midnight December 31, 2009. Send all submissions via email attachment to co-editor Murray Dunlap at

      <murraydunlap(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @). Questions can be directed to Kevin Watson at

      <kevin(at)press53.com> (replace (at) with @).