online journal about music seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      shaking like a mountain, the only true literary journal about music, celebrates
      its second anniversary issue, and continues to seek poetry, fiction and creative
      nonfiction for future issues. please read us before submitting and check our
      guidelines carefully. we've added a blog, which means we've added several new
      voices. still, we look for more.

      Check out the submission guidelines at

      http://shakinglikeamountain.com/shaking/submit/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2010
        shaking like a mountain, the web's only true journal of literature about music
        continues to seek quality submissions in the areas of fiction, non-fiction, and
        poetry.
        Please read us and read us thoroughly, including our detailed
        submissions page, before sending us your work. We also seek regular contributors
        for our interview and book review sections.
        Visit us at www.shakinglikeamountain.com.
        Submit your work to <editors(at)shakinglikeamountain.com> (replace (at) with @).