call for submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2009
      Two-Bit Magazine is pleased to announce its inaugural issue!
      http://twobitmag.wordpress.com/submission-guide/

      Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing unpublished, talented writers and artists. We are looking to build an eclectic body of work ranging from short fiction and non-fiction of any genre or mode, to poetry, serialized novels and novellas, to graphic novels and comics. We will also accept academic work, reviews, essays, and the like. If it is of the written word and of great worth, it has a place in Two-Bit.

      Submission Deadline: November 30, 2009 for email submissions.

      Issue 1 is targeted for February 1, 2010. Turn-around time for submissions should be three months at the longest.

      Currently, Two-Bit is accepting the following work:

      Short fiction; Creative non-fiction/memoir;
      Reviews; Essays; Academic papers — (one piece, up to 6000 words)

      Poems — (1 to 5 pieces, up to 5 pages)

      Comics/Graphic novel excerpts — (up to 5 pages, maximum should be scalable to 8 in. x 10 in. size; ideal resolution around 180 dpi)

      To submit your work:

      Email attached document (.doc or .rtf) and/or images (attached images should be a lower-quality JPEG; we will request a high-resolution image if your work is accepted) to <twobitmagazine(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @). A cover letter should be included in the body of the email with a short biography. Please specify if you have been published before or not; we will not accept work without this information.

      For more information abou
      t our mission, in general or about project queries, please visit our website,twobitmag.wordpress.com. You can also email the editors at

       <twobitmagazine(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @).

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
        Two-Bit Magazine is seeking submissions for its inaugural issue, due out February 1, 2010.

        Submission deadline: November 30, 2009.

        Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging artists and writers, as well
        as new work from veterans. The magazine is looking to build an eclectic body of work, and
        accepts short stories literary or genre, poetry, creative non-fiction, essays, reviews,

        comics and excerpts of graphic novels.

        For more information, please visit the submission guide:
        http://www.twobitmagazine.com/submission-guide/

        Submissions should be emailed to the editor via: <editor(at)twobitmagazine.com> (replace (at) with @).

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
          Call for Submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

          Two-Bit Magazine is looking for submissions for its second issue!

          Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging, talented writers and artists, as well as new work from veterans. We are looking to build an eclectic body of work: short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry of any genre or form, serialized novels and novellas, and graphic novels and comics. We will also accept academic work, reviews, essays.

          Submissions can be emailed to the editor (editor(at)twobitmagazine.com)
          (replace (at) with @). Questions and queries can also be sent to that address.

          For more information on exact specifications, please check the Submission Guide at http://www.twobitmagazine.com/submission-guide/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2010
            Call for Submissions: Two-Bit Magazine

            Two-Bit Magazine is looking for submissions for its second issue!

            Two-Bit Magazine is a publication dedicated to exposing emerging, talented writers and artists, as well as new work from veterans. We are looking to build an eclectic body of work: short fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry of any genre or form, serialized novels and novellas, and graphic novels and comics. We will also accept academic work, reviews, essays.

            Submissions can be emailed to the editor at <editor(at)twobitmagazine.com> (replace (at) with @). Questions and queries can also be sent to that address.

            The submission period closes on June 30.