fiction contest: Yalobusha Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 5:23 AM
      Announcing the 2010 Barry Hannah Fiction Contest for the Yalobusha Review. This year's contest will be judged by Jack Pendarvis, author of Awesome, The  Mysterious Secret and The Valuable Treasure, and My Body is Changing.

      All submissions postmarked by November 15, 2009. No limit on number or length of submissions. Each submission must be accompanied by $10 reading fee (check or money order payable to the University of Mississippi.) Include a cover letter with the title of your story. Your name should not appear anywhere on the story itself. Include SASE with submission for notification of results. Winner will be notified by December 15, 2009.

      Winner receives $500, publication in the 2010 Yalobusha Review, exclusive publication on our website, and two contributor's copies. We retain first North American rights.
      Send all entries to:

      Yalobusha Review

      Barry Hannah Contest

      Department of English

      University of Mississippi

      P.O. Box 1848

      University, MS 38677-1848
      Phone: (662) 915-3175

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2009
          http://www.olemiss.edu/yalobusha/

          Stilll accepting submissions for the Barry Hannah Fiction Contest run by the Yalobusha Review. This year's contest will be judged by Jack Pendarvis, author of Awesome, The Mysterious Secret and The Valuable Treasure, and My Body is Changing.

          All submissions postmarked by November 15, 2009. No limit on number or length of submissions. Each submission must be accompanied by $10 reading fee (check or money order payable to the University of Mississippi.) Include a cover letter with the title of your story. Your name should not appear anywhere on the story itself. Include SASE with submission for notification of results. Winner will be notified by December 15, 2009.

          Winner receives $500, publication in the 2010 Yalobusha Review, exclusive publication on our website, and two contributor's copies. We retain first North American rights.

          Send all entries to:

          Yalobusha Review
          ATTN: Contest
          Department of English