poetry chapbook contest: Pudding House

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2007
      Pudding House Chapbook Competition
      www.puddinghouse.com

      Deadline: September 30 annually
      10-36pp ms. Prefer around 24-28pp.
      $15 entry fee payable to Pudding House.

      Send to
      Pudding House Chapbook Competition
      81 Shadymere Lane
      Columbus Ohio 43213
      (614) 986-1881

      $2000.00 First Place
      divided between author ($1,000.00) &
      a shelter program for the homeless ($1,000.00)
      plus publication
      20 free copies; deep discounts on optional additionals

      Identify author/address on cover page. Some poems may be previously published
      but not the collection as a whole. Include credits for those poems and assure
      that you own copyright or have obtained permission to reprint. Pudding House
      does not buy permissions. Include About the Author statement with publications
      bio. B&W cover images optional; cover is always up to the publisher but we
      like to see author suggestions/input (not ideas, but the actual art) if you'd
      like. This will have no impact on competition results.

      We often publish additional manuscripts among those entered.
      Judged by editor, Jennifer Bosveld, sometimes with editorial staff for
      finals.