tenure-track creative writing job: Eastern IL Univ

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Tenure-track position in Creative Writing. We seek candidates with expertise in one or more of the following: playwriting and screenwriting, fiction, poetry, nonfiction. Publication in area of specialization and competence in teaching of creative writing at undergraduate and graduate levels required.

      Successful candidate will be able to contribute to our two-year MA program with concentrations in Creative Writing, Literary Studies, and Professional Writing and to our undergraduate major and General Education curricula. We seek excellent teachers with wide interests and creative promise. PhD by date of appointment.

      Fall 2010 start.

      Send letter of application, curriculum vitae, and dossier (letters of recommendation and official or unofficial transcripts) by November 6, 2009, to Dana Ringuette, Chair, Department of English, Eastern Illinois University, 600 Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, IL 61920-3099. We will interview at the MLA conference.

      Application Information

      Postal Address:

      Dr. Dana Ringuette

      English Department