online journal seeks submissions: Super Arrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Super Arrow -- Experiments in Writing & Art -- Deadline for Debut Issue Approaching!
      http://superarrow.blogspot.com/

      The submissions period for Super Arrow's debut issue will close on August 15, 2009.

      We eagerly await the receipt of your risky and sincere words.

      Complete our first "assignment," or send us any poetry/fiction/nonfiction/
      genre-straddles you think may fit, after reading our mission statement.

      Super Arrow is looking to foster potential literature and other arty escapades for our glittering, millennial universe. This independently run online publication is based in St. Louis, Missouri, and will have a printed component as its momentum builds. We are looking to publish writing of all sorts, (both creative and more occasionally critical), as well as visual and audio art.

      For further information, visit our blog at superarrow.blogspot.com.

      Submit to <superarrowfliestrue(at)gmail.com>(replace (at) with @).

      Yours in Text, Art & Frenzied Anticipation,
      Super Arrow