no fee flash fiction contest: Gemini Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009
      ANNOUNCING
      THE Gemini Magazine FLASH FICTION CONTEST!
      http://www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html
      GRAND PRIZE: $100 & Publication
      in the October Issue of Gemini
      (We know it ain't much but who can't use a hundred bucks!)

      HONORABLE MENTION (3):
      Publication in the October Issue of Gemini

      RULES (We hate rules but you gotta have at least some for a contest):

      1. 1,000 words or less (excluding title & byline)

      2. Any style, any theme

      3. Open to ANYONE

      3. Deadline: August 31, 2009

      4. Send previously unpublished story in body of email to:
      <contest(at)gemini-magazine.com> (replace (at) with @)
      contest@... (no attachments) or snail mail with SASE to:

      Gemini Magazine, P.O. Box 1485, Onset, MA  02558

      5. One entry per writer. Do not include bio.

      6. Entry fee: NONE (When the economy gets better we promise to charge
      an exorbitant reading fee)

      7. If you don't win or place, your story may be considered for publication in a
      future issue of Gemini.