articles sought for Poet's Market 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Accepting article pitches for 2011 Poet's Market until September 1, 2009.

      In body of e-mail, please outline your article idea and include a short bio. Send an e-mail with the subject line: 2011 Poet's Market Query: to
      <robert.brewer(at)fwmedia.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Please reference the 2010 Poet's Market to get an idea of what articles I've accepted in the past. I'm mostly interested in business/marketing related pieces, but craft-related articles are fine, too.

      I am NOT interested in poet interviews, profiles, etc.

      Best,

      Robert Lee Brewer
      Editor
      Poet's Market