magazine seeks work from masters/phd students

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 11:07 AM
      Red Clay Review: Kennesaw State University
      http://rcr.kaitopia.com/sub.html

      Submission Guidelines:
      student MUST be enrolled in a master's or PhD program at the time the submission is
      postmarked
      only hard copies are accepted
      submissions will not be returned
      notification of acceptance/rejection will be via email. Please make sure you have a current
      email address on EACH PAGE of your submission.
      poems must be limited to 300 words, double spaced, 12 pt. font, 3-5 poems per
      submission
      fiction/non-fiction pieces must not exceed 10 pages, double spaced, 12 pt. font
      10 minute plays/scenes should be limited to 11 total pages since the first page will usually
      be mostly taken up by character listing/setting description. (If you are submitting a scene
      from a full length play, please be sure it can stand on its own.)
      an e-mail address must be supplied for the student, as well as the student's advisor's
      contact information (to verify student status)
      Red Clay Review staff are not eligible for submissions
      simultaneous submissions are allowed, but we must be notified immediately upon
      acceptance elsewhere
      please wait to hear back from us about a submission before submitting anything else
      we will not publish any previously published work, translations, or tv spec scripts for
      existing shows, additions/alternate scenes for exisiting shows/movies/plays-- only
      original screen/stageplays
      payment for works accepted: 2 copies of publication in which the work appears.
      RCR gets first publication rights and then rights refer back to the author. However, all
      works published by RCR may be archived on our website.
      response times: We will shoot for 4-6 weeks, however, please keep in mind that we are
      students, too. If you have not heard from us in 12 weeks, feel free to contact us regarding
      your submission.

      current submission period/deadline(s): October 31, 2007 is the deadline for our inaugural,
      Spring 2008 issue.
      submissions must be mailed to the following address:
      The Red Clay Review
      c/o Jim Elledge, Director, MA in Professional Writing Program
      Department of English, Kennesaw State University
      1000 Chastain Road, #2701,
      Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591