submissions call: The Mom Egg

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 4:59 AM
      The Mom Egg is an annual journal of poetry, fiction, creative prose and art; we publish sharp, insightful, lyrical, inventive, disruptive, cynical, hilarious, and resonant work by mothers about everything, and by everyone on the subject matter of mothers or motherhood.

      Submissions for our Fall 09 special online issue accepted through July 31st.

      Guidelines and selections from past issues, as well as links to purchase back issues, are on our website,  www.themomegg.com.