online journal seeks poetry and creative nonfiction: SWEET

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Sweet seeks only poetry and creative nonfiction and anything in between. (Sorry
      fiction writers!)

      http://www.sweetlit.com/

      Past contributors include: Lee Martin, Lee Ann Roripaugh,
      Aimee Nezhukumatathil, Stephen Kuusisto, Anne Panning, and many more.

      We read submissions all-year. Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but please notify
      us immediately if your work has been taken by another literary journal. (We
      would like to be the first to congratulate you!)
      Along with your attachment, please include a brief cover letter in your email
      with complete contact information.

      Poetry
      Please attach no more than 3 poems to <poetrysubmissions(at)sweetlit.com> (replace
      (at) with @) in one Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx) document.

      Creative Nonfiction
      Please attach one piece of creative nonfiction (lyric essay, nature, travel,
      memoir, photo essay) to <cnf(at)sweetlit.com> (replace (at) with@) in a Microsoft
      Word (*.doc, *.docx) document. Essays should not exceed 3,500 words.