poetry contest: Narrative Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Narrative Magazine
      Poetry Contest

      Deadline:
      July 15, 2009
      Entry Fee:$15
      Web site:www.narrativemagazine.com
      A prize of $1,500 and publication in Narrative Magazine will be given annually for a poem or group of poems. All entries will be considered for publication. The poetry editors will judge. Submit up to five poems with a $15 entry fee by July 15. Visit the Web site for complete guidelines.
      Narrative Magazine, Poetry Contest, P.O. Box 29272, San Francisco, CA 94129. Tom Jenks, Editor.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2016

        Deadline: Wednesday, July 20, at midnight, PDT.
        https://www.narrativemagazine.com/submission

        The Eighth Annual Poetry Contest is open to all writers, and all entries will be considered for publication.

              • $1,500 First Prize
              • $750 Second Prize
              • $300 Third Prize
              • Ten finalists receive $75 each

        http://www.narrativemagazine.com/node/332518

        Emerging poets account for a third of the scores of poetsNarrative publishes each year.

        Many of our contest winners go on to find agents, win otherawards, and publish books.

        We are committed to paying our authors, to providing excellent editorial support, and to encouraging a wide audience for poetry.