call for submissions: The MOM Egg

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      We are currently seeking submissions for a special online issue of The Mom Egg, a literary journal, to be released in Fall 2009. Deadline for poetry, fiction, creative prose and art for this issue is July 31, 2009.  We are also accepting submissions of other material, such as reviews and interviews.  Submission guidelines may be found on the website, <www.themomegg.com> .

      The Mom Egg publishes work by mothers about everything, and by everyone about mothers and motherhood.