poetry chapbook contest: deadline extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      The 3rd Annual Hotmetalpress Chapbook Contest deadline extended
      http://www.hotmetalpress.net/PoetryPrize.html

      Our prize is $350 and 20 free copies. We also want to send every entrant a copy of the winning
      collection.
      Page Limit: 32 pages
      Fee: $20.00
      Deadline: extended to Wednesday, July 15, 5 PM

      If you are looking for clues as to what we look for a winner,  we wish you luck because our selections are unpredictable and eclectic.  We like to take risks if the poems interest us. We do not know what poems will interest us either until we see the poems. Sometimes we request poems from the manuscripts for our magazines.

      Please make out a check for $20 to Hotmetalpress. Send it to Carole Towers; 1173 Sea Eagle
      Watch; Charleston SC; 29412.
      Judged by the staff.  Please send a copy of your manuscript in a word document
      to:sea7@....  Your work will be read upon receipt of your check.
      The entry rules:
      Single spaced poems in 12pt Courier.
      Attach  title page with your name, address, telephone, and email.
      32 page maximum limit including title, content page, acknowledgements, and pages. Anything
      with more pages will be eliminated.