flash fiction/prose poem/micro essay contest: NANO Fiction

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      NANO Fiction is proud to announce our first annual NANO Prize, to be awarded to a flash fiction piece, prose poem, or micro essay of 300 words or less. The winner will receive $500.

      http://www.nanofiction.org/contest.html

      The entry fee is $12 for the first three pieces, and $2 for each additional piece. Those twelve bucks also gets you a one year subscription to NANO Fiction.

      RULES

      Friends and family of the editors are not eligible to submit. While there will be only one winner of the contest, all submitted pieces will be considered for publication. Electronic entries will not be accepted. Mail all entries and cover letters with a check or money order to:

      NANO Prize
      PO Box 667445
      Houston, TX 77266-7445

      Make all checks payable to NANO Fiction. Contest deadline is August 1, 2009.