sea anthology seeks submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Miranda Anthology Library: Kicking off the anthology series with the “The Sea."

      http://mirandamagazine.com/

      Call for submissions: Miranda Literary Magazine is beginning a new phase in its print endeavor and would like to invite writers to submit to our anthology projects.

      Each project is based around a topic or a concept that will be the focus of the anthology. Submission should relate to the topic and in the end we are hoping for a collection of great writing on a given topic. We are also planning guest editors to work on the anthology. They will help with the selection of the work and write an introduction. Anthologies will be in print form, published through Skinny Toe Press – the creators of Miranda Literary Magazine.

      Our first anthology will be “The Sea.” We are looking for poetry, creative non-fiction, fiction, essays, interviews, book reviews, and other writing where the ocean plays a significant role. Send in your work of 8,000 or less to us with the words “Sea Anthology” in the subject line to <submission(at)mirandamagazine.com> (replace (at) with @) – Deadline for submissions will be June 30, 2009. The print version is slated for late August or early September.