Thanks so much! From your CRWROPPS-B Moderator

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      Dear Subscribers:
      Thanks so much for your encouraging e-mails to me in the aftermath of the windstorms that tore through southern Ilinois. I have power back at my home, but also have a huge tree limb on my roof. Still, I'm luckier than a lot of my neighbors who had trees fall through their roofs, damaging their homes.

      I am grateful for your support, and am so pleased to know that the list is an important part of so many creative lives.

      Best,

      Allison Joseph, Moderator

      Creative Writers Opportunities List

      http://group.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b