Gratitude for and to CRWROPPS-B Subscribers--List Relaunch Today

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Dear CRWROPPS-B Subscribers:

      Thanks for your patience during this unexpected and unprecedented suspension of the Creative Writers Opportunities List.  So many of you sent along encouraging messages, and I'm very

      grateful.  I still don't have power at my home, but I have it at school and can thus re-start the list.

      All best, and thanks again,

      Allison Joseph, Moderator

      Creative Writers Opportunities List