haiku chapbook contest: Turtle Light Press

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Turtle Light Press is glad to announce its bi-annual Haiku Chapbook Competition. In general, we are open to both traditional and modern-style haiku but have a particular fondness for haiku that deal with both people and nature. Please submit an original, unpublished collection or sequence of poems on a theme of your choice between 12 - 24 pages, two haiku per page maximum, postmarked by December 1, 2009. For entry fee and more details, please go to: www.turtlelightpress.com/Books/chapbook.shtml

      Turtle Light Press
      (732) 317-1308
      http://www.turtlelightpress.com