Monday, May 21--Last Day for CRWROPPS on Topica.com

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      Dear Subscribers:

      After careful consideration, I have decided to delete the CRWROPPS list from
      Topica.com, starting on May 21, 2007.

      Too many messages sent to Topica.com were being rejected, making the
      list-serve useless for the purposes of sending postings of interest in fiction, poetry
      and nonfiction.

      Thus, CRWROPPS-B, hosted on Yahoogroups!, will become the primary CRWROPPS
      list. To join CRWROPPS-B, follow these instructions:

      Send a blank e-mail message to
      crwropps-b-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      or go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crwropps-b
      and click on "Join This Group."
      Follow on-screen prompts to complete sign-up.

      There will be a public archive of messages with CRWROPPS-B, so that feature
      will not be lost.
      Thanks for your understanding during this time of transition.

      All best,
      Allison J.
      CRWROPPS-B