CRWROPPS on hiatus for list clean up

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2007
      Dear Subscribers:
      So many of you have decided to switch from CRWROPPS to CRWROPPS-B that I'm
      putting both lists on hiatus so that I can catch up with all the list removal
      requests. So I won't be posting any new messages about literary opportunities
      and contests until May 19, 2007.
      Thanks for your continued patience.
      Allison J.
      Moderator, CRWROPPS