CRWROPPS-B hiatus: May 12-undetermined

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Dear CRWROPPS-B subscribers:

      This is unprecedented, but I must put the list on indefinite hiatus.  I am returning to to my home in southern Illinois, where we were hit on Friday by thunderstorms and windstorms so severe that thousands of residents in the area do not have electric power.  I've been away from the area visiting family in another state, and have had internet access.  But come Tuesday, I'll no longer be out of town.  The power company in my area has predicted power will return by midnight Tuesday, but there's no guarantee of that.  So I will try to return whenever I'm able to.  No messages will be posted during this weather-related hiatus, nor will messages be answered.

      In the meantime, I recommend these sites for contest/submissions information:

      http://www.pw.org/classifieds

      http://www.winningwriters.com/

      http://www.poetryresourcepage.com/

      I hope to be back soon with more contest and submission information.  Thanks to all of you who have supported the

      Creative Writers Opportunities List!

      Best,

      Allison Joseph, Moderator

      Creative Writers Opportunities List