call fro submissions: Shaking like a mountain

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      shaking like a mountain, the only true journal of literature about music is
      excited to introduce a new look and new features in our Spring 2009 issue, which
      is live now. Check us out at www.shakinglikeamountain.com, and you'll see we've
      added a blog feature called shaking riffs.
      So my appeal: we're looking for a few good bloggers, those who see the sinewy
      tissue connecting music and literature and want to write about it. Serious
      inquiries should be made to <editors(at)shakinglikeamountain.com> (replace (at) with @)

      As always, the fine literature section of the zine seeks your submissions of
      poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction. Please read us first, then submit!
      submit! submit!