call for submissions: American Diversity Report

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 8:59 AM
      Call for Submissions of poetry and/or short stories (500-1,200 words) for online magazine, the American Diversity Report(www.americandiversityreport.com).  We receive more than 20,000 unique viewers in 60 countries per month.  If chosen, your bio will remain listed/posted  24/7.  Your article will be available in our Archives post-issue publication.

      Themes for June, July & August issues: Wellness, Healing, Healthy Lifestyle

      Electonic submission only - as a word.doc attachment to <deborah(at)americandiversityreport.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Attach photo (jpg- headshot)

      Include short bio (include ONE website URL as your contact)

      Do not use graphics, footnotes - do not indent paragraphs

      Submit by mid-month for following month's issue.

      Subscribe (It's free at www.americandiversityreport.com) to get notice of upcoming published articles (including your own)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
        The American Diversity Report, an online magazine reaching 1,000 unique viewers daily, is accepting articles, short stories and poetry for November and December issues.

        The topic is seasonal holidays, religious or secular.

        Accepted works will be listed in our free monthly e-newsletter to which you can subscribe:

        www.americandiversityreport.com.

        Please use our automated form to submit your material:

         <http://www.americandiversityreport.com/index.php?option=com_artforms&formid=1