any genre chapbook contest: New American Press

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      SPRING 2009 CHAPBOOK CONTEST

      http://newamericanpress.com/contests/current.php

      We're pleased to announce our spring 2009 chapbook contest. Winner receives $250 and 25 copies (additional copies available at a 30 percent discount). The final judge will be editor of THE JOURNAL and award-winning poet Kathy Fagan. Her books include The Charm, Moving & St. Rage, and The Raft, a National Poetry Series selection.

      Please submit 20-30 pages of your best writing (any genre) to:

      Chapbook Contest
      Attn: Okla Elliott
      Ohio Wesleyan University
      English Dept.
      61 S. Sandusky St.
      Delaware, OH 43015

      We read manuscripts blind, so please include a separate cover sheet with your name, address, email, and phone number, being sure to exclude any identifying information from the manuscript itself.

      Please include a check or money order (payable to "NEW AMERICAN PRESS") in the amount of $12 for each submission. Multiple submissions are fine.

      Postmark deadline: May 15, 2009.