call for submissions: Fifth Wednesday Journal

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      1) Book Reviews: Yes (We do now feature book reviews.)

      (2) Reporting Time: 3 to 6 months. (Submissions increase and editors' habits)

      Call:

      Fifth Wednesday Journal is accepting submissions for the Fall 2009 issue.

      Deadline for fiction and poetry is June 1, 2009

      Deadline for photography and nonfiction is June 15, 2009.

      Submissions must come through our online submissions form. Please visit

      our website for guidelines and instructions, www.fifthwednesdayjournal.com.

      Our Guest Fiction Editor is Bret Anthony Johnston

      Our Guest Poetry Editor is Laurence Lieberman

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
        Fifth Wednesday Journal is accepting submissions for the
        Spring 2010 issue. Submissions for this issue will close on
        December 31, 2009. We publish poetry, short fiction, creative
        nonfiction, and black and white photography.
        All work must be submitted with our online submissions manager.
        Please visit the website for complete guidelines and instructions.
        www.fifthwednesdayjournal.org