poetry contest: Skysaje Enterprises

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009
      Contest closing this month!

      The Fifth Annual Skysaje Enterprises poetry contest closes April 30Th 2009.

      Don't miss your chance at the $250.00 first prize or one of the three $25.00 Honorable
      mentions . We May publish an anthology if there are sufficient entries!

      So far we've received only 13 entries so the contest is wide open!  Here are the guidelines:

      1. Submit up to 5 poems per entry

      2. Authors contact information must appear on all pages submitted.

      3. All poems must be typed in 14pts font or greater.

      4. Classic mail submissions only ! no on line entries will be accepted.

      5. a $15.00 non - refundable entry fee must accompany all submissions .

      Make checks payable to L. Berger and mail to:

      Skysaje Enterprises

      50 amesbury rd

      Rochester,NY 14623

      Website for more info is:http://poeticconversations.blogspot.com/