short story contest: Key West Writers Guild
- KEY WEST WRITERS GUILD ANNUAL SHORT STORY CONTEST
(go to website to download entry form)
1. 3500 word limit.
2. Use double spacing throughout the entire story.
3. Put title of story and page number on every page.
4. Do not put author’s name on any page of the manuscript.
5. On a separate cover sheet put the title, author’s name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address if you have one.
6. Also submit the entry form and a check for $15 (for each entry) made out to: KWWG Short Story Contest.
7. Please submit three (3) copies of each story.
8. Submissions may be brought to a Guild meeting on the 2nd and 4thSaturday of each month upstairs at Kelly’s Restaurant, 303 Whitehead St, Key West, 10am to noon.
9. Or they may be mailed to:
KWWG Short Story Contest
c/o Dan DIStasio
923 White Street
Key West, FL 33040
10. For information call or email Dan Di Stasio, <Dantidi(at)aol.com>
or Marguerite Gardner, <ladystkbr(at)aol.com> (replace (at) with @)
11. Information and printable Entry Form are also available at
12. Deadline is April 30, 2009. No late entries will be accepted.
Winners will be announced at the end of May 2009.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]