nature writing contest: Redlands Aromatherapy Foundation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      RAF

      The Redlands Aromatherapy Foundation, Inc.

      Announces

      For the Love of nature

      Poetry, Short Fiction & Personal Recollection Contest

      http://www.rafgardens.org/writingcontest.html

      Contest Dates: February 14th 2009 – May 14th 2009

      First Place: $300.00

      Second Place: $150.00

      Third Place: $50.00

      We are interested in reading original, unpublished works related to nature. Submit a group of 3-5 poems, one story, or one essay with a $10 reading fee. Writers may enter in more than one genre. Winning entries will be considered for publication in Foundation upcoming newsletters/and or website.

      There are two ways of entering the contest

      You can enter your submission online at

      http://www.rafgardens.org/writingcontest.html

      , submitting your $10.00 reading fee through paypal on our Support page

       or

      Print out a Contest Enrty form, mailing it along with writing submission and reading fee to:

      466 N. Orange St. #324. Redlands, CA. 92374