online journal seeks poems: Umbrella

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Subject: Call for Submissions: Umbrella

      Umbrella, the "supremely rereadable electronic journal," is now reading for our summer issue, online June 1st, 2009.

      This time around we are reading poems (and poetry-related prose) of a general nature with no special themes.  We are also reading for the Bumbershoot annual; for the 'shoot we are seeking light verse, "seriously funny" verse, poems about (or by) animals, and verse riddles.  Please see the submit page for complete guidelines and specific needs and preferences.

      http://www.umbrellajournal.com/submit.html

      Deadline:  May 15, 2009

      To submit: send to <umbrellajournal(at)gmail.com> (replace (at) with @)