no-fee poetry contest for kids (K-12th grade)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Poems That Ate Our Ears

      Thirty year old poetry contest for kids kindergarden through twelfth grade.

      20 line maximum. Any language (must provide English translation).

      We publish winners in a booklet. There is a ceremony in June in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

      One poem may be painted as a mural on a downtown wall.

      No fee. Poems should have writer's name, address, phone, and grade/age on back.

      SASE for winner's list. Deadline: April 1.

      Send to: Poems That Ate Our Ears. 2423 Russet Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.

      Teachers: if you enter classroom work, be sure the parents know, so there are no surprises.

      You may use the school address or your own as contact.