any genre chapbook contest: New American Press

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
      SPRING 2009 CHAPBOOK CONTEST

      http://www.newamericanpress.com/contest.html

      We're pleased to announce our spring 2009 chapbook contest. Winner receives $250 and 25 copies (additional copies available at a 30 percent discount). The final judge will be editor of THE JOURNAL and award-winning poet Kathy Fagan. Her books include The Charm, Moving & St. Rage, and The Raft, a National Poetry Series selection.

      Please submit 20-30 pages of your best writing (any genre) to:

      Chapbook Contest
      Ohio Wesleyan University
      English Dept.
      c/o Okla Elliott
      61 S. Sandusky St.
      Delaware, OH 43015

      Our reading committee evaluates manuscripts blind, so please include a separate cover sheet with your name, address, email, and phone number, being sure to exclude any identifying information from the manuscript itself.

      Please include a check or money order in the amount of $12 for each submission, payable to "NEW AMERICAN PRESS" (multiple submissions accepted).

      Postmark deadline: May 15, 2009.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11 6:55 AM
        SPRING 2009 CHAPBOOK CONTEST

        http://www.newamericanpress.com/contests/current.php

        We're pleased to announce our spring 2009 chapbook contest. Winner receives $250 and 25 copies (additional copies available at a 30 percent discount). The final judge will be editor of THE JOURNAL and award-winning poet Kathy Fagan. Her books include The Charm, Moving & St. Rage, and The Raft, a National Poetry Series selection.

        Please submit 20-30 pages of your best writing (any genre) to:

        Chapbook Contest
        Attn: Okla Elliott
        Ohio Wesleyan University
        English Dept.
        61 S. Sandusky St.
        Delaware, OH 43015

        We read manuscripts blind, so please include a separate cover sheet with your name, address, email, and phone number, being sure to exclude any identifying information from the manuscript itself.

        Please include a check or money order (payable to "NEW AMERICAN PRESS") in the amount of $12 for each submission. Multiple submissions are fine.

        Postmark deadline: May 15, 2009.