call for submissions: The Toronto Quarterly

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24 4:30 AM
      SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR ISSUE 3!

      3-5 poems sent as an attachment or in the body of the e-mail.

      1 short story/column with between 200-1500 words maximum.

      send us your drawings/paintings/photogr

      aphs.

      let us know if you would like your music or books reviewed.

      please send us previously unpublished work and be sure it is your own.

      attach a brief biography of yourself for us.

      send your submissions to <thetorontoquarterly(at)hotmai

      l.com> (replace (at) with @)

      Please note that The Toronto Quarterly does not compensate contributors to the magazine monetarily or with free print copies of TTQ. But we do provide all contributors with a free pdf file which is downloadable through lulu.com.

      SUBMISSION DEADLINE- APRIL 1, 2009.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        The Toronto Quarterly

        We are now taking your poetry, short stories, artwork, photography, book and music review submissions

        for issue four of The Toronto Quarterly. The submission deadline is August 1, 2009.